In business since 1985, Woodwright Hardwood Floors provides exceptional flooring opportunities for the most discriminating clients. Our company prides itself on delivering a quality product in a timely and professional manner. Most of the unusual flooring we provide are produced in our own state of the art facility using skilled craftsmen to deliver the exacting quality expected by our customers.
We work with architects and designers from the initial design concept phase which includes custom sampling and assistance with specification writing. We continue through bid submittal and negotiation with the general contractor to the final implementation of the floor. Our team is well versed in all aspects of the planning and construction processes. Whether your job is a multimillion dollar resort, a world-renowned performance hall, or simply an office that needs some knockout wood flooring, we want to be your source for craftsmanship, meticulous detailing, and superior customer satisfaction!
In 2017, Woodwright earned the WBE cert and added an HPD (Health Product Declaration) to further support our sustainability initiatives. Combined with our FSC® and FloorScore® certifications, we are committed to providing full-service options to the commercial construction markets we serve. To learn more about our certifications and how they can assist you with your next project, please visit our certifications page.
We turn your ideas into signature wood floors and walls!
- Provide artisan quality sampling.
- Manufacture and finish our flooring to your specifications.
- Add intricate details with our in-house CNC Routing & Laser capabilities.
- Install each project with our own on staff artisans, on projects within Texas and Oklahoma.
- Provide custom materials to others on projects outside of our region.
- Provide solutions like shop cured finishes when schedules or budgets demand.
- Let Woodwright protect your reputation with 100% accountability.
- We take your ideas from concept through fabrication, installation, and custom finishing by our own on-staff artisans.