For those architects and designers that are familiar with Woodwright Hardwood Floor Company, we have released new wood flooring sample chips as a part of our library program. The latest colors and species reflect current trends in the wood flooring market. Some of the newest chip samples include walnut with a gray oil finish, fumed white oak and natural heart pine just to name a few. To assist you in using this program in your library, we have outlined the best practice to fully utilize our sample box program. It is important to note that the program is designed to serve as a “starting point” to designing the EXACT wood floor for your project. You are not limited to the species and colors in the box.
To get the most benefit from the program, please see the steps below:
- Start by selecting a specie. We have included some of the most popular wood flooring species in our library program. We have also included our catalog that features a stability and hardness chat for select species to guide your selection.
- Choose your texture. Yes, you have options! We have included chips that feature smooth, wire brushed, handscraped or saw mark textures.
- Select your color palette. You are not limited to the colors in the box.
After you have started designing your wood floor utilizing our design tool, you can request a complimentary sample from Woodwright Hardwood Floor Company. Either call your A+D Consultant to get the process started or you may visit our website to start your sample selection. Your design intent as well as the functionality are extremely important to us Our goal is to help you avoid any potential pitfalls when selecting a wood floor. We will ask you a series of questions show below.
- What specie of wood have you selected and is it the best fit for your project.
- Will the floor be solid wood flooring or engineered wood flooring.
- What type of texture would you like to add, if any.
- Will this be prefinished or site finished.
- What color would you like.
- Finally, would you like a urethane, oil or other type of finish.
If you are unsure of any of the answers to the questions, we will guide you through the selection process to guarantee best results. After we have all the answers, we will be able to provide you with the exact floor floor sample for your project within 7-10 days.
If you do not have a Woodwright sample box in your library and are interested in the program, please feel free to contact us.
Cheers till next time!